Step 1: All You Need To Make A Concrete Doorstop
2. Two cement/concrete products: the first is for the letters themselves and is a product called Cement All. It is used for repairing cracks, anchoring bolts and other, similar tasks. It is rapid setting and is considerably stronger than regular cement or concrete mix due to special additives and hardening agents.
3. You'll need to make a form for the project, mine was cut from scrap shelving, plastic covered mdf and was about 7 by 11 inches.
4. Sundry other supplies/toools such as trowel, wheelbarrow, measuring can, basin to mix in, etc.
5. While the Cheng instructable used a hand held jig saw to cut the foam with, I chose to use my hotwire machine.
6. Styrofoam, or similar product, 1 to 2 inches in thickness. I had some that was about 1.25 in. thick, and this was fine.