Shoots yellow rods 25-35 feet with one rubber band!! I have shot 70 with 3 rubber bands. It is modeled after the Heckler and Koch SL9 assault rifle. This is my first Instructable I have posted so I'm saying the classic " Be Nice." The firing mechanism and other features are mixed from many other guns. Many thanks to Ipod killer, Mepain, perfect duck, killerk, faust and mykhailo.I am not responsible for any injuries, destroyed property or any other bad things. Enjoy and be safe!!!
Step 1: Parts List
40 blue snowflakes with a space in them
1 socket connector
3 rubber bands
Step 2: The Stock
Step 3: Ram
Step 4: Trigger
Step 5: Barrel
Step 6: Assembling Your Parts
Step 7: Trouble Shooting
1. My trigger keeps braking.
1. Invent a better one OR tape it up real good.
2. My barrel doesn't fit to the stock.
2. Check where you placed your hopper. It should only be connected to the white connectors not yellow.
3. My ram chopped a piece of a yellow connector off.
3. Don't replace it, it will happen again. The gun actually fires better with that part gone.
4. All my rods are flying out the top of the hopper.
4. Put something over it like tape or a piece of paper.