For whatever reason you didn't get their custom printing service but now you want your button to have a picture or be labeled somehow.
In this Instructable I will show you how I went about solving this dilemma including how to get the button open and making a simple label in Photoshop.
Step 1: Your Buttons Should Look Something Like This.
Step 2: Lets Start Cracking That Baby Open!
Now remove the plunger by squeezing the white parts together like the picture.
Step 3: Remove the Lens From the Plunger.
Step 4: Design Yourself a Label or Graphic.
To make my labels I used Photoshop. Here's how:
1. Make a new project
2. Use the text tool and experiment will fonts you already have and free ones available on the web
3. Highlight your text and use the "Warp Text" tool, style "Bulge" and adjust the sliders 'till you like what you see.
4. Print that shiznit out, see what it looks like behind your lens, make the appropriate adjustments then print again.
tip: I printed mine on orange paper because it looked better than white and I can't print orange with my monochrome laser printer. YMMV but it's something to keep in mind.
Step 5: Stick Your Labels to the Plastic Disc Under the Lens.
Use some double stick tape and attach your freshly printed graphic/label to the disk.
Then cut the label around the disk.
Of course you could do that the other way around, cutting it then sticking it on but then you'll have to line it up perfectly...
Step 6: Put It Back Together.
2. Snap the lens back on.
3. Insert the spring.
4. Hold the spring down and insert into the body of the pushbutton. (You might have to twist it to get it to line up correctly)
5. Snap the microswitch back onto the bottom of the button.
And there you have it. Your very own custom labeled buttons!