1. Save the song clip (make sure it's file extention is .wav)
2. Open up the control panel and find "Hardware and Sound" menu
3. Under the sound tab click manage audio devices
4. A window should pop up (third picture) click on the sound tab at the top
5. Make sure it is set on Windows Default modified otherwise you cannot edit the sound
6. In the box under where it says program find the noise you want to change (log on, log off etc.)
7. Click on the default noise and the Browse option should be clickable
8. Find where you saved the song and upload it!