Introduction: Microwave Potato Chips
If you like this video subscribe on my youtube channel. Thank you
Potato chips are the #1 snack food all over the globe!!! What really amazed me about making my own potato chips was how crispy and crunchy they were right out of the microwave! Still scratching my head on that one. The first time I made these I ate the whole bowl of potato chips by myself in one sitting. So beware…they are addicting. :-)
Step 1: You'll Need:
1. 2-3 potatoes - middle size (for about 4 plates to fit)
2. Olive oil (coconut oil, or whatever oil you prefer)
3. Seasonings (be creative and try all sorts of different seasonings!)
1. Peel potatoes
2. Slice potatoes, depending on size (very thin!)
3. Put the slices in a small bowl and drizzle with some olive oil
4. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on plate
5. Sprinkle on some salt to taste (use if you want all sorts of different seasonings as well)
6. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes
7. Turn the slices over (careful…they’re HOT!) and Microwave again for another 3-4 minutes (until they start to brown and get crispy on the edges)
8. Remove from microwave and allow to cool completely. (They will continue to crisp up as they cool).
9. Repeat process for as many potatoes as you like!