Step 1: Materials Needed
2. Cement, mortar, sand, water, usual concrete items.
4. Trowels, spreaders, etc.
6. Cans or measuring cups to measure the various ingredients.
7. Styrofoam or EPS foam (To make letters for the name, message).
9. Hotwire machine...Mighty Goliath! (See my instructable: making the mighty goliath).
10. I Use regular white glue or the tacky kind....either works fine.
Step 2: Design The Paver You Want To Make
Step 3: Making Letters
B. Enlarge the stencil you made on a copier...check to see that it fits your mold.
C. Use a craft knife/scalpel to cut out letters to make a new, larger stencil. Use care in cutting this stencil, as the "cutouts" will be used to make styrofoam letters.
D. Glue (or pin as I have done) cutout pieces to foam blank-let dry...
E. Cutout foam pieces/letters on hotwire machine.