Step 1: Materials
* Propeller Servo Controller USB (this will be the "brain" for the servos. an Arduino may work too.)
* Servo Motors (I am using EMAX ES08A servos but any SHOULD** work)
* Latex Masks of the characters: Statler Waldorf
* Foam (this is to fill the masks so it looks like someone is wearing it.)
* (if you have the budget) you can also get a scissor lift or car lift and use that to lift them down so they duck saying "We surrender" (see picture)
* Windows XP or higher computer running VSA
**No Guarantee so comment if one doesn't work.
Step 2: Program Servo Controller
See my video below.
I had to drop this project due to the cost of the project. If I get enough funding I will redo this article with 3d printed parts and maybe even sell a kit.