-Organic Sweet Potato
-Jar or Glass
1. Fill the glass with water
2. Place the toothpicks around the center of the tuber. The toothpicks are there to elevate the sweet potato, so the roots do not grow against the bottom of the glass.
3. Set the glass in an eastern facing window to receive beneficial morning sun. Yet, protecting it from the hot relentless afternoon sun.
4. Be patient, watch, and wait as the sprouts emerge and the shoots come forth.
Once the Potato has Produced Slips
1. Carefully twist the slip(s) off of the sweet potato.
2. Place the slip in water.
3. Wait for the individual slips to grow roots.
4. Once the roots seem stable place in a small pot with soil.
5. Let the slip get use to the soil for a few days, then transfer into garden.