With spring just around the corner, we wanted to inspire our little crafters to make this sweet spring flower bracelet.
What you need:
Download the flower template here
3 different colours of felt
- Download and print the template.
- Cut out the flowers.
- Place the flower pattern onto felt.
- Trace around the flower with tailor’s chalk and cut out each flower.
- Starting with the largest flower, add a dab of hot glue to the center of the flower, and then place the medium flower on top of the large flower. Add more glue to the center of the medium flower and stick on the smaller flower. Add hot glue to the center of the small flower and stick on the button.
- Measure the band to fit your child’s wrist. Add an extra 2 cm on each side of the band, and then cut the felt.
- Glue the flower to the center of the felt band.
- Glue on the second button to one end of the band.
- On the opposite end of the band, make a 1 cm incision for a buttonhole.
- Now, it’s ready for your child to wear.
We hope you enjoy this craft as much as you will enjoy wearing the bracelet!