I was inspired by the rubber origami instructable to play around with Plasti Dip. One of the things that I chanced upon turned out to be a great deal of fun and so I'm posting it here in order to spread the cheer.
This is a quick and dirty way to make your own bendy stick figure toys. They provide hours of fun and entertainment. Really.
- any metal wire that will hold its shape when you bend it
- tinfoil (optional)
- Plasti Dip (available in any hardware store)
- a hot glue gun (optional)
- a drying rack (or something to hang a wire from)
- a well-ventilated work area