This is a quick and dirty way to make your own bendy stick figure toys. They provide hours of fun and entertainment. Really.
Step 1: Go get stuff
- any metal wire that will hold its shape when you bend it
- tinfoil (optional)
- Plasti Dip (available in any hardware store)
- a hot glue gun (optional)
- a drying rack (or something to hang a wire from)
- a well-ventilated work area
Step 2: Be an intelligent designer
Just make sure that from one of the feet (or other extremity) you leave at least 8" of extra wire for dipping your finished creation into the Plasti Dip.
You can fashion your creation into shape simply by twisting it all together or by using the hot glue gun method shown below. Anything goes in terms of creature design so long as it will stay together long enough to be dipped into the Plasti Dip.
You can create large flat surfaces by attaching tin foil over enclosed gaps before you dip it (such as done to the head of one of the bendy figures in the image below).