It takes no more than 5-8 minutes to make one!
If you are a crafter, I'm sure you have all the supplies you'll need already!
Step 1: What You Will Need
-Super Glue or a Hot Glue Gun
Step 2: Lets Begin
2. Knot a loop at the end where you would usually double knot it.
3. Pick out a button, put it on top of your bobby-pin.
4. Sew the thread through the bobby-pin and the button holes once, then take your needle through the loop you knotted and pull it tight.
5. Once you have secured the thread, continue to sew the button to the bobby-pin.
Step 3: When You Are Done Sewing the Button Onto the Barrette
2. Lay your new accessory on its head and glue the string to the button and bobby-pin.
SUPER GLUE: will keep your button attached permanently.
HOT GLUE: will allow you to take your button off if you ever need it again.
3. Let it Dry Completely
Step 4: You're Finished!!!
If you would like to see more of my DIY projects go here: korrinewojcik.blogspot.com