How cool are these envelopes!?!
They make great thank you note envelopes too
Step 1: What You Will Need
Envelope (small or large)
-I used an old LIFE magazine because I love the ads in them.
Step 2: Unfold your envelope
Be careful not to rip it!
You can use a large or small envelope.
I'm using a smaller one here.
Step 3: Trace the envelope onto your paper
2. Lay the envelope over the picture and trace the envelope onto the paper
3. Cut it out
2. Fold the right and left sides in.
**The tips of the triangles should NOT touch.
3. Fold the bottom lip up. The bottom lip is the triangle with a flat top
4. Use a regular envelop or a piece of paper to place under the the side triangles, so you don't get any glue on the inside of the envelope.
5. Glue along the edge of the side triangles.
6. Once you glue the sides, fold the bottom up and press it down to make sure it sticks. Then, fold the top down. Dont glue the top since this is the envelopes flap!