Step 7: STEP FOUR: Attach one Part of the Turner
- Turn over the Lazy Susan right side up.
- Take your large disk/jar lid and center it flat side down on the Lazy Susan. This really needs to be centered to help keep the Lazy Susan stable. Place the disk as close to center as you can. *Gently spin the Lazy Susan and see where the disk is off center. If you hold a pencil steady and touching the edge of the disk while you are spinning the top of the Lazy Susan, you can more easily see what side is sticking out. Tap that side in. Repeat from * until the disk is centered.
- Hold the disk down and without moving it from center, trace around its edge.
- Spread contact cement or use super strong double stick tape within the tracing and on the flat side of your disk. Let the contact cement get tacky.
- Using the tracing as a guide, firmly press down to attach the bearing to the circle. It should be very secure.