I saw a cocooned/Mummified body Halloween decoration on HSN for $90 and I figured I can do better than that. I decided to use items that I had around the house to keep costs to a minimum.
Items that I used.
1. 1 set of old headphones.
2. at least 20 plastic grocery bags. the more the better.
3. Tape. I used free tape that I ordered from the postal service / or twine
4. Pvc Pipe. I used 1 1/2" x 6' pipe.
5. 2 pvc 1 1/2" 90 degree pipe elbows
6. 1 pvc 1 1/2" cross connector
7. 25 ft of sewer/septic paper. I picked this up at Home Depot. It is like a very thin fiberglass fabric.