UPDATE!: This "cointainer" can hold up to 15 quarters. I recently tested it out. Enjoy!
Step 1: Scoop Out the Stuff
So here is how we do the scooping:
Take tissues and start scooping out the lip balm. This took 3 or 4 tries in order for all the stuff to come out. then take another tissue and just get all the last remnants.
Step 2: Wash the Container
Step 3: Complete!
Step 4: Do Note the Following:
2) The BLUE lip balm container (like the Blistex Medicated) DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT fit Quarters. So if you are to do this instructable, make sure that you get the one that I have listed in the picture: Daily Conditioning Treatment: DCT Blistex SPF 20.
3) This is perfect for those laundry days when you need Quarters handy.
4) I'm not sure if this is water-proof or not but looks pretty air tight.
***For those asking why would I want to water-proof coins***: it is not to water-proof coins although it might be very waterproof or it may not. I'm not sure on the water-proof part BUT you don't have to limit this to just coins or quarters. you can put other stuff in it.
5) Blue lip balm containers = perfect for pills (aspirins, medications, etc.) or other things (whatever you can think of).
6) Beige/Tan lip balm containers = best for coins (like my instructable) but can also be used to store pills or other stuff.