What? Will you throw the mouse to the garbage can? DOUBLE SHAME! The mouse will polute the environment!!!
Well, no problem! I will show you a way to transform that dead mouse into an useful and decorative accesory for your desktop. You will need some paperclips and other stuff for transforming that mouse into a scorpion with magnet for keeping the clips and pincers for the notes.
Step 1: Materials
- 1 dead mouse
- 10 paper clips (In Colombia, we call this kind of clips "Butterfly Clips")
- 3 screws
- 3 nuts
- 3 packing rings (the metallic ones)
- 3 pincers (like the kind you use in electronics)
- 1 magnet
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock