This mobile is inspired by this print by artist Jenn Ski, and I created this project with her permission. Because this design is based on another artist's work, please do not use these instructions to sell similar items.
Step 1: Materials
But don't worry if you don't have an electronic cutter. You can do this project without one. You can even do it without a printer. I'll tell you how to do it no matter what tools you have at your disposal.
But first, the
- 2-4 pieces of 12x12" card stock, $.50 each
- (OR) recycled cardboard like cereal boxes, on hand
- Page of text, (like newspaper, love letter, book page, etc.) on hand
- Fishing line or thread, on hand
- 2 pennies, $.02
- Craft glue, on hand
- Clear tape, on hand
- Scissors, X-acto knife, or electronic cutting machine, on hand
- (optional) Computer printer
- (optional) 2 rings (like binder rings) for mounting, $1
Total: $.02 to $3.02