First, before the bendable hand, I'll show you the quickie hand (without the food coloring, forgot to add it) for the cases where you might be in a rush.
1. Rubber glove (latex/non-latex)
2. Flour, water, and food coloring
3. Elastic band
4. Red marker
5. Spoon and container
6. Tape or glue
1. Mix flour and water together (add food coloring here). Keep adding flour until you get a dough-like substance.
2. Place the "dough" into the rubber glove.
3. Elastic band the opening shut and tape/glue the end underneath the glove.
4. Use the marker to "paint" blood on the wrist.
Yay, that's all there is to make the quick version. Now onto the better, pose-able version.
Note: Parts will go bad (grow mold) after about 2 weeks, so be sure to toss after done using.
Step 1: Making a Poseable Hand
Now onto the more exciting "Poseable Hand" design.
1. Rubber glove
2. Flour, water, food coloring
3. Elastic Band and a thumb tack
4. Spoon and container
5. A third "hand" (magnet stuck to the side of a metal bucket works)
6. Tin Foil
7. Scissors and Paper clips
8. Oven and timer
1. Preheat the oven to 335 degrees (F)
2. Make up some yellow "rubber mixture": http://www.instructables.com/id/E2OA96H1J9ES9J6PAN/
3. Bend 5 paper clips straight
4. Attach your rubber glove to your "third hand" (I placed the glove between the magnet and metal bucket to hold it up).
5. Put a paper clip into each of the fingers. Pour your mixture into the glove leaving enough room for a small air bubble.
6. Elastic band the opening closed. Place the glove in the oven on a sheet of foil.
7. Using the thumb tack, poke about 5 small holes near the wrist, but in the air bubble.
8. Set the timer for 30 to 35 minutes (you can cook more than one at a time).
9. Take the glove out on the foil and allow 30 minutes for it to cool. It has hot wires in the glove.
10. Cut off the frayed (melted) opening of the glove (leave the elastic band on) and mix up a small batch of red "rubber mixture". Apply the red mixture to the wrist to make it look bloody.
11. Place glove in oven for 5 minutes and take it back out.
There you have it. Takes more effort, but the effect is worth it.
Video is attached below