It’s actually pretty easy to make these ear cuffs and to make them look nice, but if the first one you make doesn’t look great, that’s ok, you can always just make another one, they’re so easy and quick to put together. They do not require your ear to be pierced, and can be very comfortable to wear if made properly.
there are a few styles:
*swirl with middle cuff
*front (with cuffs)
the decorations I've used:
We'll be making a simple swirl in the main part of this instructable,but I will also cover adding cuffs and beaded charms.
Step 1: Things you'll need
- Round-nose (super-useful for making loops and curves)
- Flat or needle nose pliers, for holding things.
- Wire Cutter to cut wire.
- I recommend at least one other pliers, I'm using another round nose
* wire of some kind. 20-25 gauge works best for the base, this wire is 20gauge.
* optional: beads for charms, a thinner wire for wrapping, chain, etc.