Step 1: Ingredients
Chocolate Chips melted
Peanuts (salted or unsalted)
Caramels (Packaged squares are easiest to use, but homemade can be tastier!)
Parchment paper or wax paper will be needed for the assembly.
Step 2: Assembly
2) Next put a pretzel on top of the chocolate and cover the pretzel entirely with chocolate, wait for it to dry before continuing to the next step.
3) Now put a layer of caramel followed by a layer of peanut butter and peanuts on top. Last cover it all with more melted chocolate chips.
- Make sure that the layer of caramel is extremely thin, less than a quarter of an inch thick
Step 3: Enjoy and Customize!
- caramel: chocolate caramel, different types to find the perfect texture, make your own caramel
- peanuts: walnuts, almonds, cashews, any other nut, coconut
- peanut butter: almond butter, nutella, make your own homemade peanut butter
- try using peanut butter pretzel sandwiches or chocolate covered pretzels, to make assembly even easier