Although everything you need to know is in the pictures, the video tells the whole story just as well…
If the video is not playing, have a look at it here...
All you need to know to build this low-pressure kid's gun is described in the texts, as well as in the comments with the pictures. Have fun building and shooting! But please be careful, don't point your self made bazooka to living creatures.
Step 1: Stuff you need
- A vacuum cleaner. Any model will do.
- Straight piece of PVC tube, at least 1 meter long. Longer is better (see the text on tweaking)!
- Inner diameter 35 mm (1.4").
- A PVC 3-way junction with an angle of 45°, that fits the straight PVC tube.
- Duct tape.
- A projectile: I used the plastic capsule that is inside "surprise-eggs" (see picture). Old school film containers work as well. Whatever you use, make sure that the projectile's diameter is just a little smaller than the PVC tubes'.
- A small piece of cardboard (business cards are perfect).