Step 2: Safety/disclaimer
- NEVER touch the output wires or let anyone (including pets) come in contact with the wires. Doing so WILL result in serious injury or worse...
- ALWAYS keep the bank shorted out when not in use (that means connecting negative and positive together so no charge can be accumulated). Also remove the battery/power supply from the charger when not in use.
- Only build this if you are confident in electronics and high voltage.
- Capacitors out of disposable cameras are going to be very cheap in build quality and are not intended for long term use. So do not use this bank in a critical application.
- If one capacitor goes bad then there is a chance of it exploding with all of the energy of others being discharged into the bad one.
- Use safety goggles or a protective barrier of some sort.
I am in no way responsible if you mess up with this circuit. If you mess up, receive an electrical shock or burn your house down whilst making this circuit you have no-one to blame but yourself. By following this guide in order to make this circuit you agree to accepting all liability if something were to go wrong.