Step 1: Items Needed to Make This Butterfly Crystal Ring:
12-4mm in burnt orange Swarovski Crystal Beads (a)
6-4mm in lime green Swarovski Crystal Bead (b)
4-4mm in a dark shade of orange Swarovski Crystal Bead (c)
Nylon thread in 0,20mm thickness or in fly-fishing line
2 Needles with big eye
Hypo-cement or glue
Step 2: Base of Butterfly Crystal Ring
2. Add 1 Czech bead on each needle, cross through the bottom one with opposite needle.
3. Add 1 Czech bead on each needle again, cross the needle on the outer edge through the bottom bead.
4. Add 1 Czech bead on each again, threading opposite needle through same side as above that bead. Now repeat all the top 3 steps reversing, so it is identical to left hand side.
Step 3: Top of Butterfly Crystal Ring
2. Thread nylons until both come out of the bead on the outer edge; now do the same as above the (b) color bead facing in to middle section.
3. Repeat above.
4. Now for flower in the middle in the (c) color, with a seed bead, so 1 bead of (c) color a seed bead 1 more bead of (c) color, cross through at an angle, so imagine a square, from top right to bottom left or visa versa, I am left handed.
5. Repeat with 1 bead of (c) color go through the seed bead, add another 1 more bead of (c) color, now go to opposite side of step 4 above.
6. Repeat steps 1 & 2 of top, so it matches left hand side pattern with beads of (a) and (b) colors.
7. Finish off, knotting threads with a blob of glue and threading threads always through Czech beads.
8. You can finish off with seed beads around the side; I will show how pictures of how they look either way.
Step 4: Band of the Butterfly Crystal Ring
2. Add 2 seed beads on each again, and then another lot of 2 does the same as above.
3. Keep going until desired length, 8-links for small fingers, 9 for bigger fingers. Adjust, measure on finger as you make the band or use a ring sizer (see for free download of paper ring sizer on the web, google it)