Step 3: Top of Butterfly Crystal Ring
1. Start from the base in step 1 above thread on the 2 needles add 2 beads of the (a) color crystal bead, then add 1 of the (b) color on one of the needles, so 2 crystals of the 2 shades on one, thread through the nearest Czech bead, the other one with 1 crystal bead needs to go through the (b) color bead as well, then through opposite Czech bead or one nearest to that bead.
2. Thread nylons until both come out of the bead on the outer edge; now do the same as above the (b) color bead facing in to middle section.
3. Repeat above.
4. Now for flower in the middle in the (c) color, with a seed bead, so 1 bead of (c) color a seed bead 1 more bead of (c) color, cross through at an angle, so imagine a square, from top right to bottom left or visa versa, I am left handed.
5. Repeat with 1 bead of (c) color go through the seed bead, add another 1 more bead of (c) color, now go to opposite side of step 4 above.
6. Repeat steps 1 & 2 of top, so it matches left hand side pattern with beads of (a) and (b) colors.
7. Finish off, knotting threads with a blob of glue and threading threads always through Czech beads.
8. You can finish off with seed beads around the side; I will show how pictures of how they look either way.