Step 3: Top of Butterfly Crystal Ring
2. Thread nylons until both come out of the bead on the outer edge; now do the same as above the (b) color bead facing in to middle section.
3. Repeat above.
4. Now for flower in the middle in the (c) color, with a seed bead, so 1 bead of (c) color a seed bead 1 more bead of (c) color, cross through at an angle, so imagine a square, from top right to bottom left or visa versa, I am left handed.
5. Repeat with 1 bead of (c) color go through the seed bead, add another 1 more bead of (c) color, now go to opposite side of step 4 above.
6. Repeat steps 1 & 2 of top, so it matches left hand side pattern with beads of (a) and (b) colors.
7. Finish off, knotting threads with a blob of glue and threading threads always through Czech beads.
8. You can finish off with seed beads around the side; I will show how pictures of how they look either way.