With the power of nail-polish remover and the precision of a text marker, you can easily clean away any small permanent-marker stain!
Step 1: What you need
- some nail polish remover
- an (empty) text marker
- a sharp knife or a hacksaw
- some heavy-duty tape (electrical tape works fine)
- a tissue or paper towel
Step 2: Draining the text marker
To do this simply take a paper towel or tissue and wrap it around the tip of your text marker.
Let it sit overnight and then feel the tip to see if it's still moist.
Step 3: Filling up the cartiridge
- Now take your knife/hacksaw and cut the back piece of your textmarker off so you have access to the fabric ink cartridge.
- Then take your nail-polish remover and slowly fill up the cartridge. Make sure to do this over a sink because the nail-polish remover will leak out the tip if the cartridge is full.
- After the cartridge is full, tape the end back on with some heavy-duty tape. It must be heavy-duty or else the vapors of the nail-polish remover will leak out of the end of the marker.