Don't forget to share some pictures. Let's get everything together...
Step 1: Everything your little heart requires
- A good size block of cheese, I used a 1 Lb block of cheddar. I'm sure you could use other cheeses as long as they are not too soft, or too hard and crumbly.
- String Cheese, I used a total of four.
- Parring knife
- Wire loop carver, refer to the photo to see how I just made one
- 1 bottle of red food coloring
- Rubber gloves
- A bit of vegetable oil (not pictured)
Step 2: Rough cuts
Step 3: Atriums, Ventricles, and You
Step 4: Pulmonary plunging
Step 5: Paint the main veins (and arteries)
Step 6: Some assembly required
Ohh, Did I mention I've always wanted an Ipad? I think it would help me accomplish great things. Any votes in the Valentine's Day Challenge will be loved. Thanks everybody,