With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Here is my finished trash can, you can with any pictures or designs you want though. Hope you try out my instructable, and have fun making a useless ...
You will need: 1. An empty paint can 2. Scissors 3. Magasines/ photos or whatever you want to decorate it with 4. Glue 5. Blank or coloured paper ...
1. Peel the label off the can, try not to destroy to because if you want a background for your collage, it is easier if you can glue ...
3. Use the label as a template and cut out enough paper to cover one side of the label.
4.Glue on the paper to cover the label.
5. Remember those two holes that the handle came out of on either side? Well you just covered them up, so cut them out again and remember to ...
6. Glue on some photos!
7. Wrap the Collaged label around the can.
8. Glue together the two ends. 9. Glue a strip of paper to close up the circles around the handles.
10. Yay you are done!
How to Start a Recycling Program in Your Homeby ddye3
Make a 3R (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) Campaign for your office (with a R/C robot and jun...by M.C. Langer
RecycleBus - The Ideaby nbrady
How to Recycle Anything and Avoid Using Landfillsby LucasKain
Bottle to Scoop - Reduce, Reuse, Recycleby mdhteach
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »