I happened to come across a brand new circular sawblade but being that I do not own I circular I didnt have a use for it so i desided to make it into a simple knife.
I didnt want to go through the trouble of heat treating the knife but you can if you want to.
Remember that I didnt make this knife to be pretty, its just a little beater knife that is fun to make.
Step 1: What you need
1. A sawblade or any useble piece of metal
2. pvc tube
3. little screws and bolts
1. a drill (not needed if you have a dremel)
2. an angle grinder
3. a pair of pliers
4. a file
5. sand paper
6. a work bench with a vise
7. dremel (optional)
8. an oven or heat gun
10. some foam material
11. 2 wooden blocks
12. water proof pen or sharpie
13. nail polish remover and toilet paper
16. hacksaw (you can use dremel instead)