Step 1: Supplies + Tools
1. Outside corner moulding for the legs; stool or bench ≈1,80m, table ≈2,10m
2. L-shaped moulding for the frame; stool ≈1,50m, bench ≈2,80m, table ≈2,30m
3. Material for the seat or table top; stool ≈35*35cm, bench ≈35*100cm, table ≈40*70cm
(4. Small outside corner moulding for the shelf; table ≈1,50m)
(5. Small moulding for the shelf, table ≈6,20m)
Read the whole instruction to understand why the measurements are approximate.
- Something to cut the wood with; a circular saw, or if you are working by hand a Japanese saw or veneer saw that enables fine cuts.
- Some things to assemble the wood; wood glue, screws 15-20mm, screwdriver, (staple gun and staples if you have), (clamps if you have).
- Sandpaper (and maybe a hand plane).
(- A drill, it’s easier to tighten the screws if you pre drill.)