Introduction: Make an Attractive Greeting Card From Scratch
For special occasions like Birthdays and Anniversaries you can make your own Greeting Card from scratch. I have made this Birthday greeting card you see in the picture above for my younger brother
Please see the instructable on how to make your own Greeting cards
Step 1: Supplies
- Jewellery making beads, stones, inlays and any other material available
- Quilling strips of different colors
Step 2: Draw and Cut Your Design
- Search your home and you may find lot of invitation cards lying around
- recover a good card, which we will use to lay our design
- Take a blank printing paper of any size and align over the card you have recovered.
- Mark the size of paper required giving allowance for borders on all sides and cut
- Draw the outline of any design you like. You can also make your own designs as I did.
- Using a craft knife or blade cut the outline of the design.
- Paste the paper with the design over the invitation card.
Step 3: Create Your Card
- Quill different shapes and align over the design and stick with glue
- Apply stones, jewellery making pieces over the design with glue
- I have written my Birthday wishes at the bottom right of the card with glue and applied glitter over it
After some time the glue will dry and our Greeting Card is ready