With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Use four ikea bags, you will be able to make your own ikea raincoat! Some things to keep in mind -Face like sides together, with the inside of the j...
Make sure when you print this to scale it up so the arrows are about 6 1/4 inch long. This pattern will make a small/medium woman's size coat.
-Cut four sleeve pieces: Take apart two Ikea bags.*Don’t worry about taking apart the hem of the bag. (the part the handles are sewn into) Two sleeves...
- Pair two sleeves together and sew the long end. Repeat this with the other two sleeve pieces. -When unfolded, you should have two sleeves that matc...
- Pair the two back pieces and sew the long end. -When unfolded, the back should resemble the diagram.
-Sew the short vertical edge of the front to the short vertical edge of the back. Repeat this with the other front piece. -When unfolded, you should ...
-Keep the inside of the jacket on the outside, and keep the sleeve right-side out. -Put the sleeve inside the jacket, match the curve of the sleeve a...
- Pair up the hood pieces and sew along the curved edge, as shown in diagram A. -Then hem the outside of the hood, as shown in diagram B.
- Like when attaching the sleeves, make sure the coat is inside out and the hood is right-side out. -Put the hood upside down inside the jacket, lini...
- Hem the ragged edges along the bottom of the coat and the ends of the sleeves. - Cut two pieces of the Ikea bag handles to about four inches long, ...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
IKEA Hacker - Bedside-Table-Cabinet-Lampby samcaesar
IKEA Petra Curtain Panels find a new purpose...by alawrence
Ikea - Share Your Space Contestby TwoMoreDesigns
IKEA Hackers: GOSIG RATTA Handbag (pattern included)by uersel
IKEA TABLESCAPEby arne hendriks
Simple wardrobe using locker handles (IKEA Hack)by elpilote
Ikea Lamps make old lamp bases new again!by goatygoat
Childproof your Ikea chairsby chtinico
Small house, tiny closets: IKEA, rescue us!by TheOlMaestro
Recycled ikea-bag backpackby Alex_eco_geek
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »