With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Use four ikea bags, you will be able to make your own ikea raincoat! Some things to keep in mind -Face like sides together, with the inside of ...
Make sure when you print this to scale it up so the arrows are about 6 1/4 inch long. This pattern will make a small/medium woman's size coat.
-Cut four sleeve pieces: Take apart two Ikea bags.*Don’t worry about taking apart the hem of the bag. (the part the handles are sewn into) Two sleeves should ...
- Pair two sleeves together and sew the long end. Repeat this with the other two sleeve pieces. -When unfolded, you should have two sleeves that match diagram ...
- Pair the two back pieces and sew the long end. -When unfolded, the back should resemble the diagram.
-Sew the short vertical edge of the front to the short vertical edge of the back. Repeat this with the other front piece. -When unfolded, you should have ...
-Keep the inside of the jacket on the outside, and keep the sleeve right-side out. -Put the sleeve inside the jacket, match the curve of the sleeve and ...
- Pair up the hood pieces and sew along the curved edge, as shown in diagram A. -Then hem the outside of the hood, as shown in diagram ...
- Like when attaching the sleeves, make sure the coat is inside out and the hood is right-side out. -Put the hood upside down inside the jacket, lining ...
- Hem the ragged edges along the bottom of the coat and the ends of the sleeves. - Cut two pieces of the Ikea bag handles to about ...
IKEA Hacker - Bedside-Table-Cabinet-Lampby samcaesar
IKEA Hackers: GOSIG RATTA Handbag (pattern included)by uersel
Ikea Lamps make old lamp bases new again!by goatygoat
Recycled ikea-bag backpackby Alex_eco_geek
Issa Dress from IKEA Bed Sheetsby Sam.anne.tha
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »