Introduction: Make an Old Soldering Iron Tip New, Quick, Easy N Free
A dirty soldering tip may increase the time to melt the solder when you touch it. Also it wont tin or hold solder
- Drill machine
- Wet sponge
- Sand paper ( 300 grit or above )
- Screw driver
Step 1: The Super Easy Fun 4 Min Job
- Heat the soldering iron and clean it with wet sponge
- Cool it down and take out the tip by unscrewing either of the screws.
- Insert it in the drill and turn on the drill
- Use the sand paper to clean that black old layer on the tip
- Insert it back in and tin it
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.