With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
In this instructable I will show you how to take a drawing or design and carve it into wood.It is very easy and it only took about 30 ...
All you need is: * a piece of wood( size depends on the design) * either a carving or rotary tool * a design or ...
1) Draw a picture or take one out of something. You don't have to add the deatil like I did unless you want to carve it. (pic. 1) ...
1) Use the rotary tool and follow the outside line. If you are going to add detail then start in the middle because otherwise you will cut out ...
1) Cut out your design from the piece of wood using a saw. 2) Finished, please put pics of how it turned out below.
All you need is:
* a piece of wood( size depends on the design)
* either a carving or rotary tool
* a design or art work
* either a sharpie or paint (color doesnt matter as long as it isn't invisible, but that would be cool)
Sugru Sharkby Toglefritz
The Great Blue ParkShark RC Airplaneby Jason9198
DIY Art Jeans: Give Old Jeans New Life!by MagicMusicMystery
Custom Reupholstered Bicycle Saddleby Mark Christian Bolick SUTURE
How To Make A Cool But Temporary T-Shirt (in a jiffy!)by blackcattips
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.