We decided that we would make something that could be enjoyed by everyone, and would be a great way of introducing our young kids to water skiing and snow skiing.
Introducing "Grass skiing."
Step 1: Gather your materials
- One pair of old shoes. They should be large enough that most any kid could stick their feet into them.
- Two worn and useless skateboard decks.
- Three lengths of board approximately 12 inches x 2.5 inches.
- About 30 feet of rope.
- Two pieces of 1/2 inch PVC pipe, each 14 inches long.
- Six nuts and bolts, along with about a dozen wood screws.