This is my third instructable....
You all have seen and obviously had tasted flavoured hookah..
In this instructable i will show you how to make a homemade hookah...
So lets start!!!!!
First u will need these things-
1) A jar/pot or anything that can hold water.( i used a 2 litre cold drink bottle)
2) A fish tank hose about 1 to 1 & 1/2 metre long (u can find it on any fish store)
3) A rubber stopper with hole in between.
4) A hookah bowl ( you can purchase it from any hookah store for about 20-30 rupees)
5) A pipe equal to the height of the pot or jar u have ( i used the stick of a broken umbrella)
6) Any pointed thing for making holes and
7) Strong glue.
If u have all these things, then you are ready to make your own handmade hookah.