In this tutorial I will show you how to to make a steath for a knife, it takes no more than 15-20minutes. I think everyone has these basic things at their home, things you need to make this knife steath.
If you don't understand something just comment and I will reply you as soon as possible.
Step 1: THINGS YOU NEED FOR MAKING THIS
2. Notebook cover or some hard paper
6. needle and thread
7. some fabric (from old clothes(jeans, jacket) to leather, your choise)
Optional: Shoelace or something similar for knife handle
Step 2: LETS BEGIN
So at this point you found some fabric you want to use for knife sheath. I used fabric from some old military bag.
1. Cut your fabric like in second photo so it is about 9 inches wide and a little longer than your knife(handle + blade) 2-3 inch longer.
Step 3: NOTEBOOK COVER INTO KNIFE SHEATH
Note: In first two photos I tried to use some notebook cover but the paper was too brittle so I find some different notebook covers that were a bit harder.
Pictures says all.
You have find notebook covers,
1. Put a knife in it (just blade, without handle!).
2. Bend the paper.
3. Cut off the excess paper you won't need, be careful not to cut more than you are suppose to.
4. Now paste that paper with tape like shown in third picture (knife must be tucked inside while you are pasting that).
5. Now just make sure you can pull knife in and out without a problem.