Tired of simple or sissy planters? Do you want more attitude flowerpots? Well, it's your lucky day, because today's instructable is about how to make planters using cheap stuff.
Due to the extremist group "Sons of the Atari" protests (see "Rob Zombie" comments), I won't use joysticks (just kidding, boys!) but a damaged coffee machine funnel, a feet deodorant cap and a Cologne cap for these "three amigos".
What about the green? I will plant cactus, because they will look beautiful in the smaller pots, don't need so much water and will be awesome as the "robo-planters" pilots! (and my friends of Cyclus Ecodesign want to buy my planters with cactus especifically, so my daffodils have to wait).
Well... LET'S GET GREEN!!!
Step 1: As always, the initial and useful Blablabla:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock
(7. Don't put your thumb on the way of a high speed drill bit. It hurts... a lot!!!)
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget instant glue for fix the joints.