You know you want one.
Don't know how to sew? Not a problem. I can teach you! - http://instructables.com/id/How-to-Sew./
Step 1: Shopping for supplies.
- 1/2 yard of yellow fleece (get more if you're nervous.)
- yellow all-purpose thread to match fleece
- sewing needles
- nice scissors to cut the fleece
- a felt tip pen for marking out the pattern (a sharpie, if nothing else.)
- pins for pinning the pieces together
- fiberfill or another sort of stuffing
- felt for decoration/features - I chose red, yellow, gray and black.
- embroidery needle and yellow emboirdery floss.
- craft glue, preferably a fabric kind, quick drying.
- optional - a bit of cardboard to reinforce the butt.
- a nice, comfortable place to sit.