You know you want one.
Don't know how to sew? Not a problem. I can teach you! - http://instructables.com/id/How-to-Sew./
Step 1: Shopping for supplies.
- 1/2 yard of yellow fleece (get more if you're nervous.)
- yellow all-purpose thread to match fleece
- sewing needles
- nice scissors to cut the fleece
- a felt tip pen for marking out the pattern (a sharpie, if nothing else.)
- pins for pinning the pieces together
- fiberfill or another sort of stuffing
- felt for decoration/features - I chose red, yellow, gray and black.
- embroidery needle and yellow emboirdery floss.
- craft glue, preferably a fabric kind, quick drying.
- optional - a bit of cardboard to reinforce the butt.
- a nice, comfortable place to sit.
Step 2: Download the pattern.
- 4 arms
- 2 torsos
- 1 bottom
- 4 legs
- 1 "+" head piece
- 1 square head piece
- optional: one bottom circle to reinforce his butt!
Try to print this pattern (it's 2 pages) on fairly thick paper, like cardstock, for cutting and pasting ease. Make sure to click the "i" in the corner and print out the original size. It should cover your basic sheet of printer paper.