I redesign it to make it simpler to use. Also it is more stable that 2nd version.
You can use it however you want. You can blend your tea or coffee, and because it's also portable you can take it wherever you go.
It is lighter and the only thing you need to make it works is a 9V battery.
You can also use it in your chemistry lab.
I hope you'll like it!
Step 1: Materials
- 3x2 cm perf-board
- a LM317 Terminal Adjustable Regulator (recycled)
- wire (preferably colored)
- 1 red LED (preferably super bright)
- a 5KΩ potentiometer
- 1KΩ resistors (recycled)
- a 240Ω resistor(recycled)
- a 10µF polarized capacitor (recycled)
- a 0.1(100n)µF capacitor (recycled)
- a panel mount 2.1mm DC barrel jack
- a CD-ROM(DVD-ROM/RW) geared motor (recycled)
- a 9V battery clip
- a 9V battery
- a 12V DC power supply with 2.1 mm jack
- a 1N4007 diode
- a CD case for 20 CDs (recycled)
- a black paint spray
- a round piece of steel
- a round piece of glass(bigger than the case's diameter) (recycled)
- shrink tube
- 40 cm of plastic hose (0.5-0.7 cm thick, preferably colored)(recycled)
- solder wire
- 4 x 3mm screws(recycled)
- 4 x screw nuts(for 3 mm screw)(recycled)
- 1 x 4mm screw
- 1 x 4mm screw nut
- a small cooling radiator(you can get it from the processor of a video card)
- easy slide pads
- 2 x round classic magnets(recycled)
- 5 x 3 mm thick round magnets(5 mm diameter)(recycled)
- Cutting tools
- A drill