Build your own (offline) Bookmark for you, your friend for mother's day or everything else you can think of.
This bookmark will hold your book together, will spare your book and will not fall out, if your book falls onto the floor.
Step 1: Supllies
What you need is:
- some cardboard, a ruler, anythig you can get a hole in and you want to use as bookmark. (I used a cardboard with a printed-on ruler, you never know, when you can need a ruler.) or you cann follow this Instructable.
- rubber band or elastic thread
- a scissor, drill, or a hole puncher
- a book you read and which you can bookmark with your new bookmark
- optional: duct tape
- not optional but mandatory: instructable sticker