This bookmark will hold your book together, will spare your book and will not fall out, if your book falls onto the floor.
Step 1: Supllies
- some cardboard, a ruler, anythig you can get a hole in and you want to use as bookmark. (I used a cardboard with a printed-on ruler, you never know, when you can need a ruler.) or you cann follow this Instructable.
- rubber band or elastic thread
- a scissor, drill, or a hole puncher
- a book you read and which you can bookmark with your new bookmark
- optional: duct tape
- not optional but mandatory: instructable sticker
Step 2: Prepare the cardboard
Step 3: Digg a hole
I used a screwdriver for the hole and widened it with the tip of a scissor.
Step 4: Fill it up.
Go round the bookmark with the rubber band and knot bot ends together.
Cut the overlaying piece of thread.