Step 3: Build the Chassis & Wheels
1 × Beam 0824-144
2 × Beam 0824-160
4 × Timing Pulley 90T
2 × Timing Pulley 66T
2 × Plate 3×6
2 × 25mm Motor Bracket
2 × DC Motor 25mm
4 × Threaded Shaft 4×31mm
4 × Shaft Collar 4mm
6 × Headless Screw M3×5
8 × Flange Bearing 4×8×3mm
2 × Shaft Connector 4mm
4 × Countersunk Screw M3×8
4 ×Nut M4
1. Insert the Threaded Shaft 4×31mm into 3 Plastic Rings.
2. Insert the Threaded Shaft 4×31mm with Plastic Rings into the Flange Bearing 4×8×3mm.
3. Install the Threaded Shaft 4×31mm with the Flange Bearing 4×8×3mm into the Timing Pulley 90T.
4. Turn over the Timing Pulley Slice 90T.
5. Insert the other Flange Bearing 4×8×3mm into the Timing Pulley 90T.
6. Put the Shaft Collar 4mm on the Threaded Shaft 4×31mm.
7. Insert a Headless Screw M3×5 into the Shaft Collar 4mm by a 1.5mm Hexagonal Screwdriver.
8. Install a Plastic Ring on the Threaded Shaft 4×31mm.
9. Build another 3 wheels as step 1 to step 8 discribe.
10. Install the 25mm Motor Bracket on the DC Motor 25mm.
11. Insert 2 Countersunk Screw M3×8 into the25mm Motor Bracket to install the DC Motor.
12. Insert the DC motor with Motor Bracket into the Beam 0824-160.
13. Insert a Screw M4×14 to install the DC motor on Beam 0824-160.
14. Install the Shaft Connector 4mm on the DC motor.
15. Insert a Headless Screw M3×5 into the Shaft Connector 4mm.
16. Bulid another DC motor holder as step 10 to step 15 discribe.
17. Install Beam 0824-144 on the DC motor holder by a Screw M4×14.
18. Install Beam 0824-144 on another DC motor by a Screw M4×14 to build the Chassis.