Introduction: Makeshift Bola
- Two 6-8 oz (177-236 ml) empty water bottles
- Three shoe laces of any kind, length, or color
- Enough sand, flour, ect to fill each water bottle
- Sharp Pencil
Step 1: Step #1: Making Shoe Lace Chain
- Get the one of the three shoe laces and find the middle of the lace
- Uncap the water bottles and grab the pencil
- Use the pencil to poke the middle of the lace through the cap
- Once the lace is through you tie the middle into a knot
- From there you take the two separate laces and braid them like you would with para-cord
- Keep on of the laces straight and with the other you make a "P" by curving it over the other
- Insert the straight lace over and into the whole of the "P"
- Pull both laces firmly to complete the knot
- Repeat with the laces in a Backwards "P"
- Switch back and forth with the laces and leave 1-2 inches at the end
- When done take the next pair of shoe laces and find the middle
- Tie the First lace around the middle of the Second lace with the 1-2 inches of lace at the end
- Repeat braid for Second lace
- Repeat all instructions for the Second lace for Third
- Use the 1-2 inches of the two separate laces on the third and poke it through the second bottle cap
- Knot the ends that were just inserted
- LOOK AT WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED #FerociousDonuts
Step 2: Step #2: Filling, Attaching, and Rip Proofing the Bottles
- Take both of the Bottles and fill each up with your choice of material NOTE: Leave some room at the top
- Glue the caps bottom and screw it back onto the bottles
- IF YOU DON'T HAVE GLUE OR CHOOSE NOT TO, FILL BOTTLES HALF WAY (NOT FULL)
YOU CAN NOW FEEL HAPPY ABOUT YOURSELF AND GET READY TO THROW IT #FerociousDonuts
Step 3: Step #3: How to Throw the Makeshift Bola
- You hold the lace chain by one of the two knots and swing it over your head
- Let go at the right time to hit your target or moving target
Now that I'm done talking, go have some fun with your very own Makeshift Bola!!
#FerociousDonuts Throw Bola
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.