Introduction: Makeshift Desk Lamp From Wood Shims
1. Using wood shims, build a box to about 6 to 12 inches high, using these instructions:
2. Clamp Light similar to this one at Home Depot:
Build the Lamp:
1. Once the box is done, glue 2 additional wood shims together.
2. Screw and glue that shim as a third crossbeam across the top of the box.
2. Using a Home Depot Clamp Light, clamp it on to the 3rd crossbeam.
3. Use the side lamp box that is not covered by the clamp light to store items.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.