Introduction: Makeup Tricks for Oily Skin
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Makeup-Tricks-for-Oily-Skin If you have oily skin you know all the issues it can cause when it comes to makeup: smearing, moving around, disappearing and greasy looking skin. In this video our celebrity makeup artist Deborah Altizio shares the tips and tricks you need to apply makeup to your oily skin like a pro.
1. Use an oil-free primer. In this example we've used CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer.
2. Apply foundation to t-zone: Use an oil free, mattifying foundation like CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Foundation and apply it to the t-zone with a foundation brush. Pay special attention to the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin because these are the areas most prone to get oily.
3. Blend it: Blend the foundation evenly around the face making sure to get the ear and neck areas.
4. Set makeup with powder: Set the make up using a powder with a brush or a puff. Here we used CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder. Swirl in the powder and tap off any excess before pressing it into your face.
5. Conceal undereye circles: Using a concealer brush tap on a small amount of waterproof concealer and apply it under your eyes.
6. Apply creamy concealer to blemishes: Using a small, thin brush apply a cream concealer directly onto the blemish concentrating only on the area with the blemish. Here we used CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer.
7. Prime lids and set eye shadow: To avoid warped, murky looking eye shadow, use a long-lasting, cream eye shadow like the CoverGirl SmokyShadowBlast and then go over that with a powder like the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Show Palettes.
8. Brush on waterproof mascara: Apply a mascara like CoverGirl LashBlastLength Waterproof Mascara to both the top and bottom eyelashes. Use it vertically to avoid smearing it onto the skin.
9. Apply long-wear cheek color: Cheek stains are ideal for people with oily skin because they do not move around on the skin. Here we used CoverGirl OutLast Lip Stain. Apply a bit to your finger and smooth it into your cheeks.
10. Stain your lips.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.