1. Use an oil-free primer. In this example we've used CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer.
2. Apply foundation to t-zone: Use an oil free, mattifying foundation like CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Foundation and apply it to the t-zone with a foundation brush. Pay special attention to the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin because these are the areas most prone to get oily.
3. Blend it: Blend the foundation evenly around the face making sure to get the ear and neck areas.
4. Set makeup with powder: Set the make up using a powder with a brush or a puff. Here we used CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder. Swirl in the powder and tap off any excess before pressing it into your face.
5. Conceal undereye circles: Using a concealer brush tap on a small amount of waterproof concealer and apply it under your eyes.
6. Apply creamy concealer to blemishes: Using a small, thin brush apply a cream concealer directly onto the blemish concentrating only on the area with the blemish. Here we used CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer.
7. Prime lids and set eye shadow: To avoid warped, murky looking eye shadow, use a long-lasting, cream eye shadow like the CoverGirl SmokyShadowBlast and then go over that with a powder like the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Show Palettes.
8. Brush on waterproof mascara: Apply a mascara like CoverGirl LashBlastLength Waterproof Mascara to both the top and bottom eyelashes. Use it vertically to avoid smearing it onto the skin.
9. Apply long-wear cheek color: Cheek stains are ideal for people with oily skin because they do not move around on the skin. Here we used CoverGirl OutLast Lip Stain. Apply a bit to your finger and smooth it into your cheeks.
10. Stain your lips.