Introduction: Making Delicious Salsa
Gather all of the needed ingredients:
-1 bunch of green onions
-1 medium tomato
-1 bunch of cilantro
-1 can of corn
-1 can of black beans
-1 small bottle of Italian dressing
Step 1: Preparing the Corn
1. Open the can of corn, pour it into the colander, rinse it off with water, and pour it into a large bowl.
Step 2: Preparing the Beans
1. Open the can of beans, pour it into the colander, rinse it off with water, and pour it into the bowl with the corn.
Step 3: Preparing the Avocado
1. Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit.
2. Cut the inside of each avocado into small cubes.
3. Scoop the inside of each avocado out with a spoon and put it into the bowl of beans and corn.
Step 4: Prepare the Tomato
1. Rinse off the tomato.
2. Remove the stem and cut the tomato in half.
3. Dice the tomato into medium sized cubes and put it into the bowl with other ingredients.
Step 5: Prepare the Green Onion
1. Rinse off the green onions and cut off the roots.
2. Cut off the parts of the onion where they begin to turn dark green in color.
3. Chop the onions into small pieces and put in the bowl with all of the other ingredients.
Step 6: Prepare the Cilantro
1. Rinse off the cilantro.
2. Cut off 1/3 of the bunch, finely chop the cilantro, and put it into the bowl with the other ingredients.
Step 7: The Finishing Touch
1. Pour the Italian dressing into the bowl with all of the other ingredients and stir everything together.
2. Grab some tortilla chips and enjoy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.