-1 bunch of green onions
-1 medium tomato
-1 bunch of cilantro
-1 can of corn
-1 can of black beans
-1 small bottle of Italian dressing
Step 1: Preparing the Corn
Step 2: Preparing the Beans
Step 3: Preparing the Avocado
2. Cut the inside of each avocado into small cubes.
3. Scoop the inside of each avocado out with a spoon and put it into the bowl of beans and corn.
Step 4: Prepare the Tomato
2. Remove the stem and cut the tomato in half.
3. Dice the tomato into medium sized cubes and put it into the bowl with other ingredients.
Step 5: Prepare the Green Onion
2. Cut off the parts of the onion where they begin to turn dark green in color.
3. Chop the onions into small pieces and put in the bowl with all of the other ingredients.
Step 6: Prepare the Cilantro
2. Cut off 1/3 of the bunch, finely chop the cilantro, and put it into the bowl with the other ingredients.
Step 7: The Finishing Touch
2. Grab some tortilla chips and enjoy.