Introduction: Making Indian Masala Noodles
Hey, here's a quick recipe of how to make instant Indian noodles called Maggi.
What you need:
1. Maggi noodles and Tastemaker powder
3. Microwave safe bowl
Hint: I like to make my noodles more watery than others (or as shown in the picture below). Thus, reduce the amount of water you want to use if you want a drier style.
1. Empty the noodles (unprepared, seen in photo 2) into the bowl and fill the bowl with water so that all the noodles are submerged. Raise the water level to 1-2 mm above the noodle height.
2. Put the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes to heat.
3. Remove bowl from microwave and empty the masala Tastemaker packet into the maggi (seen in photo 3).
4. Stir the noodles and powder into a mixture.
5. Put back into the microwave for 3 minutes till the noodles are soft enough to eat.
6. Remove the bowl from the microwave and enjoy!