Needles to say I was annoyed. I had just lost my table and two hours of my life because of wind. So later that day I was cruising around Intructables.com when I saw the The Ice Bulb, and thought, "hmm I wonder".
This Instuctable will show you how to make a night light out of a bad situation.
Step 1: Supplies
2. Broken glass (The glass from my table was the kind that shatters into little cubes.)
3. 1 LED (The brighter the better, so I chose 1 red 5mm.)
4. 3V lithium battery and holder (salvaged mine from and old motherboard)
5. Some wire
6. A switch (If you don't have any on hand, take one from a toy you don't use. Mines from a broken Mr. Coffee :])
7. A drill
8. Some drill bits
9. A soldering Iron
10. Some wire
11. 60/40 rosin fux core solder