First of all I do not take credit for this idea, I know it has been done long before my time, but I feel the necessity to spread it further. You will also need to know how light painting works, which you can find out through one of my other instructables, or a photography website I'm particularly fond of.
Step 1: What You Will Need
- Bike wheel (1 to 2 foot diameter)
- Bike peg*
- LED chain lights of proper length
- Hot glue (also having epoxy helps)
- Battery holder and switch (if lights don't have them)
- Ratchet and correct sized socket for peg
* The bike peg is not necessary as there are many cheaper replacements. It is going to be used to make a handle, and since I had four laying around and they're made for bike wheels this was my best option.